- A national trade association which represents the manufacturers of compressors, vacuum pumps, pneumatic tools and allied equipment in a European country can become a member of Pneurop.
- The admission of a new member is subject to the following conditions :
- the national association must be representative of the manufacturers in its country;
- the national association must be legally constituted;
- the national association must subscribe to the articles of association of Pneurop.
- Application for membership must be made to the President of Pneurop.
Sustainability projects and low carbon initiates need compressed air, gas and vacuum equipment
Increasing concern about the environment and the need to foster energy efficiency are addressed by the European Climate Change Programme and its subsequent legislative measures. Pneurop supports the overall sustainable energy policy objectives of the European Union within the sphere of its responsibilities. Its members companies actively promote energy efficiency for the benefit of their customers as part of their daily business activity.